Thursday, April 12, 2007

Reawakening the Power of YOU!

Reawakening the Power of You!
By Coach Jane

Life is all about change. There is a constant ebb and flow to life, much like the tides and the changing moon so are we. It is easy to forget all the changes as they happen when we view them as positive. We accept them whole heartedly and move on to the next excitedly.

The positive changes are much easier to embrace and often easier to take for granted and forget. The ones we view as negative are quite often the ones we focus on and the place we get stuck. Remember whatever you focus on tends to expand. What would it take for you to get going and embrace your life more fully this year? What would it be like if you did?

I work with clients who quite often feel that there is a mountain blocking their path and see no way to get past this enormous obstacle. If this is you, there is always a solution. The path may take you in a new direction but your coach can help you to get moving again.

Our tour to Italy this October is a celebration. It is a celebration and reawakening of the power of you! Start viewing your life from the top of the mountain. Can you tell I am excited about this tour? Set your intention to join us and it will happen! I look at my own life over the last three months of this year and the changes are huge.

You see, I set my intention for this year to be a daring adventure and adventure it has been so far. I have embarked on many different directions on my career path. I joined with a speaking company to do more training presentations and executive coaching to corporate America. I have gotten serious about my writing and the book has a direction now and I continue to expand the publications I write for. I have to tell you, I am having lots of fun and have made some great new friends!

The opportunities just continue to flow and they keep flowing to me effortlessly. I believe when you are really in your zone others see your purpose in you for you radiate it so clearly. I am grateful to do this wonderful work, which I view as such a privilege with the wonderful people I call clients.

I will be coaching clients individually prior to departure and we will have workshops while away. This mixed with the beauty of Tuscany will inspire you to new heights to Dare, Dream and Discover your awesome life!

To learn how coaching can help you please visit my website at www.awesomecoaching.com or contact me at info@awesomecoaching.com
Or phone (705)444-5448.

No comments: